This post was sponsored by Better Than Bouillon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
MAKE AN EASY HOLIDAY CLASSIC FOR THE FAMILY
Need an easy and time-saving holiday dish that’s delicious but simple to make? I’ve got you covered with my Easy Beef Stroganoff featuring Better Than Bouillon Mushroom Base. All you’ll need for this delicious pasta dish are a few key ingredients and a half hour and you’ll be on your way to the perfect holiday meal in no time!
I was intimidated to make Beef Stroganoff for so long, that is until I was united with Better Than Bouillon Mushroom Base. This base is amazing and makes cooking seamless and easy. Using the Better Than Bouillon bases for cooking elaborate dishes takes all of the guesswork out of it, making the cooking process simple and fast. Did you know that Better Than Bouillon is a paste concentrate that is equivalent to a bouillon cube or broth so you don’t need to use a ton of spices or cooking broths because the Better Than Bouillon base does it all for you! One of my favorite things about Better Than Bouillon is that they come in a variety of delicious flavors like turkey, mushroom, chicken, beef, roast garlic and vegetable. Better Than Bouillon even offers vegan options as well! The Better Than Bouillon bases will take your holiday cooking to the next level!
USE A COOKING BASE TO TAKE YOUR DISH TO THE NEXT LEVEL
What’s even better is that for meals that call for simmering for long periods of time, you can use the Better Than Boullion bases to shorten that time and make the cooking process that much easier! Better Than Bouillon adds that “cooked all day” flavor to all of your favorite holiday dishes, but leaving you knowing that it didn’t take you all day to make that delicious meal. Better Than Bouillon can save you tons of time and helo you get back to what matters, spending quality time with your family during the holidays! Add delicious flavor using Better Than Bouillon cooking bases to take your holiday classic dishes to the next level!
HOW TO MAKE EASY BEEF STROGANOFF
As I said earlier, I’ve been intimidated to make Beef Stroganoff because of the long-simmering time. However, using the Better Than Bouillon mushroom cut my simmering time in half and the dish was just as flavorful and vibrant as the longer simmering version. The sauce for my Beef Stroganoff came out thick and had a high flavor that pleased everyone. Let’s dive into the details on how to make my Easy Beef Stroganoff. All you need to do to use Better Than Bouillon is add a tablespoon of it to your sauce during the cooking process. That’s it! It’s super easy to use these fabulous cooking bases.
All you’ll need for this recipe are egg noodles, stir-fry steak (I highly recommend stir-fry steak since it’s pre-sliced and super easy to work with) mushrooms, sour cream, Better Than Bouillon mushroom base, onion, fresh thyme, and chicken broth. You’ll also need a Dutch Oven to make the sauce and a pot to boil the pasta. Only a few key ingredients and you’ll be on your way to delicious and easy Beef Stroganoff in no time. This dish also makes wonderful leftovers. Simply put the leftovers in a glass, airtight container and it will keep in the fridge for a few days. Reheat in the Dutch Oven on the stovetop and top with more sour cream for a yummy leftover meal.
My Easy Beef Stroganoff makes the perfect holiday meal to share with family and friends! This dish can be made in under thirty minutes and will certainly impress your guests!
Have you made Beef Stroganoff before? What’s your favorite dish to make during the holidays?
Easy Beef Stroganoff
- 1-12 oz package of egg noodles
- 1- tablespoon butter
- 1- tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1- half red onion chopped
- 1- pound stir fry steak
- 2- cups sliced Crimini mushrooms
- 1- cup sour cream
- 2- tablespoons Better Than Bouillon Mushroom Base
- 1/4- chicken bone broth
- 1- bunch fresh thyme
- 2- tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2- tablespoons cornstarch
- Sea-salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions and toss with butter while still hot.
- In a large Dutch Oven over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the red onion and cook until translucent. Next, add beef and sear 8 to 10 minutes, until golden on all sides, and season with salt and pepper.
- Lower heat to medium and add the Better Than Bouillon mushroom base. the mushrooms, chicken bone broth, fresh thyme, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch and simmer for another 10-minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat. Spoon beef mixture sauce over the prepared egg noodles and garnish more fresh thyme. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.