Make these easy and delicious Chicken Caesar Salad Boats made with Homemade Croutons any night of the week. Made with freshly shredded parmesan, sourdough bread, a delicious spice blend, and a yummy Caesar dressing, this recipe will be one you come back to each week! Make my easy Chicken Caesar Salad Boats with Homemade Croutons any night of the week and save some for leftovers for lunch the next day!
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD BOATS ARE AN EASY SUMMER RECIPE
I love salad and making homemade salads, using everything I can in my fridge and throw in all of the veggies and fruits and toss them over a bowl leafy greens.
This is probably one of the easiest salad recipes you can find on the internet.
This is a delicious summer recipe for all of your summer events.
To make this easy recipe, all you need is a full head of Romaine lettuce, cooked chicken, Caesar dressing, sourdough bread, EVOO, and fresh parmesan cheese.
Chicken Caesar Salad Boats are wonderful for summer parties. Impress your guests with a make-your-own salad station!
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD BOATS WILL BE A HIT AT THE DINNER TABLE
I used two organic chicken breasts, sliced and cooked for this recipe. Cooking the chicken is super easy. Sauté the sliced in EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and spices of choice. I suggest using paprika, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper for your spices.
Take your Romaine lettuce and break it apart to make separate lettuce leaves. Top with the cooked chicken, homemade croutons, and freshly shredded parmesan cheese. The instructions for the homemade croutons are below. Top with freshly ground black pepper and you’ve got yourself a quick and easy dinner.
Want to know where Caesar Salad originates from? Check out this article.
Chicken Caesar Salad Boats are the recipe for summer. Having trouble guessing what to make for dinner tonight? Make Chicken Caesar Salad Boats with Homemade Croutons and you’ll have satisfied bellies all around.
YOU’LL NEVER BUY STOREBOUGHT AGAIN
I use day-old sourdough to make homemade croutons and Sourdough is the best bread for croutons
Line a baking sheet with a baking liner or parchment paper. Slice the sourdough slices into squares and sprinkle with paprika, black pepper, Himalayan sea salt, onion salt, and garlic salt.
Homemade croutons are perfect for Chicken Caesar Salad Boats. They go hand in hand together.
Brush each square of bread with EVOO. Bake at 350-degrees for 10-minutes. Don’t overbake the croutons. You want them to be crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.
EASY DRESSING, EASY DINNER
I wanted this recipe to be easy and seamless and Brianne’s makes really delicious dressings that don’t have any funky ingredients or weird chemicals in them.
Drizzle the Caesar salad dressing over the chicken and enjoy. The other way you can make this recipe is to chop up the salad leaves. I show both versions in the photos.
What do you like to put on your salad? I love a good salad recipe any night of the week!
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD BOATS WITH HOMEMADE CROUTONS
- 1 bunch fresh romaine lettuce
- 1 pound organic chicken breast, sliced for cooking.
- 2 cups Brianne's Caesar dressing or Caesar dressing of choice.
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tsp Himalayan Sea-salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- ½ pound sliced sourdough bread
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Himalayan sea-salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion salt
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Slice up the organic chicken breast and season with the Himalayan sea-salt, paprika, and black pepper.
- Saute in 2-tablespoons of EVOO until the chicken slices are crispy and no longer pink in the middle.
- Once the chicken is cooked, place the sliced on top of the lettuce slices.
- Top with homemade croutons and freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with more black pepper.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on the salad for some extra zest.
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees
- Line a baking sheet with a baking liner or parchment paper.
- Slice up the sourdough slices into squares and place them on the baking sheet.
- Season the sourdough squares with the Himalayan sea salt, black pepper, paprika, and onion salt.
- Brush each piece with EVOO.
- Bake for 10-minutes at 350-degrees.