Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by AfterShokz in an effort to spread awareness about their new Pink Trekz headphones, in partnership with Bright Pink to support and spread awareness around breast cancer awareness. All opinions and words are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands the support the Sweat Pink community.
Here is the Friday Five and five things I'm crushing on lately:
1. I absolutely adore running and my AfterShoz Pink Titanium Headphones really help me that. I'm able to listen to my tunes and hear the outside world around me without going crazy. My all time 3 favorite running songs are "Walking on a Dream" by Empire of the Sun. The song literally describes running in the direction of your dreams. Another favorite is by Selena Gomez called, "Kiill em with Kindness" because the words are perfect when you are upset with someone. Sweat it out and kill em with kindness! And last but not least, "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. I'm all about a song that describes sheer motivation and inspirational people. I would love to win a pair of AfterShokz headphones to take along with me while doing SUP, Power Yoga, and of course, running to help me stay #AwareWithPink while I sweat it out!
2. This month my Mom and I are doing a marathon in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and I'm going to make sure I have my Pink AfterShokz wireless headphones to help spread awareness for #AwareWithPink while I run in honor of #BCA month.
3. Self-care is super important and is critical in making sure YOU come first. I self-care by working out, doing yoga, and meditating. I also go on trail runs with my dog Roxy that help me to decompress and relax. I always feel amazing after a run with my Pink AfterShokz Wireless Headphones. I constantly remind my friends and family to take care of themselves and to put themselves first. If you aren't taking care of yourself then how else are you able to care for others?
4. My favorite new gadget to help me get my sweat on are my Pink AfterShokz Wireless Headphones and the Camelbak I got for my Birthday. I'm super excited to test my Camelbak on the trail and be able to hold my water at my shoulders, rather than my waist which will make my trails run a lot easier.
5. My hubby goes on all of the adventures with me! We rock climb together, hike together, go zip lining together, we go to the beach and do #stopdropandyoga poses together. We love exploring new national parks and find all of the trails we can conquer wen we get there.
Help me spread #AwareWithPink in honor of #BCA and the message behind this super important cause.
Who inspires you in your life? Do you have a workout buddy who keeps you motivated? What are five things you are crushing on lately?