Make my Lavender Coffee and send that stress right out the window. Everyone needs a go-to drink. One that can send all the stresses of life away and make a person feel at home. Made with coconut sugar, dark roast coffee, honey-infused lavender syrup, and a touch of cream, this will be one drink you’ll come back to all summer long!
Ease all of your stress away with my Lavender Coffee recipe. You can enjoy this delicious iced coffee hot or iced and even turn it into a honey lavender latte. Check out my other fantastic coffee recipes like my Grapefruit Cold Brew or my Pumpkin Pie Cold Brew Coffee. Another classic is my Italian Iced Shakerato recipe and my Easy Toasted Smore's Coffee recipe. Need a fun coffee recipe? I've got you covered.
- 💜 Lavender Vanilla Iced Lattes or Lavender Coffee
- 💜 Whats In A Lavender Latte
- 💜 Coffee Facts 💜
- 💜 What you'll need for Simple Lavender Syrup for Coffee Recipe
- 💜 Lavender Syrup For Coffee
- 💜 How To Make A Lavender Latte
- 💜 How to make a lavender latte basic steps
- 💜 Sweet Simple Lavender Latte
- 📖 Recipe
- 💬 Comments
💜 Lavender Vanilla Iced Lattes or Lavender Coffee
Lavender Vanilla Iced Latte is the cure for all stress. Everyone needs a go-to drink. One that can send all the stresses of life away and make a person feel at home. My go-to drink has always been coffee. I take that up a notch with this sweet simple lavender latte. You can make this lavender coffee hot or iced.
Hot or iced, I love them both. Coffee has deep family roots for me. My dad and I use to explore our city by checking out all of the coffee shops in town.
It’s a family tradition that still lives strong today and one that I will continue when I have children. Coffee for me is comforting, happy, calming, and has a familiar scent that I know and love.
For my anxiety folks, you can still enjoy your coffee and make it relaxing with lavender coffee syrup.
💜 Whats In A Lavender Latte
- Dark roast coffee or espresso
- Coconut Sugar
- Culinary-grade dried lavender buds also known as edible lavender
- Vanilla Extract or fresh vanilla bean
- Half-n-half, heavy cream, or any type of dairy-free milk like almond milk or hemp milk
I created this delicious Coffee concoction that will give you a sense of calm and a boost of happiness on a warm day.
It’s the perfect drink for when it’s crazy hot outside and you need a mood-boosting drink and you won’t need to go to your local fancy coffee shop and spend a silly amount of money on something that you can make at home.
💜 Coffee Facts 💜
- Most people don’t know this, but dark roast coffee has less caffeine than light roast coffee. Most people think it’s the opposite, but it’s not.
- The blonde roast at Starbucks has twice the amount of caffeine that their darker roast coffees have. So keep this in mind when drinking coffee.
- Dark roast tastes better.
With infused lavender and delicious honey, and lavender syrup, this iced coffee will make your day.
💜 What you'll need for Simple Lavender Syrup for Coffee Recipe
You can infuse the lavender two ways and for this iced coffee recipe, I did both.
Take your dark roast coffee and place it in a tall, glass pitcher. Next, take culinary-grade lavender buds which you can purchase here, and place them into a tea satchel. You can use about two tablespoons lavender buds.
Place the tea satchel into the brew and place the coffee in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
You can also make take the easier route and purchase Monin Lavender Syrup. I have found this is the most authentic and chemical-free lavender syrup around. You could turn this up a notch and make a blueberry lavender latte by adding blueberry syrup.
💜 Lavender Syrup For Coffee
How To Make Honey Lavender Coffee
How To Put Lavender In Coffee If you want a sweeter iced coffee you can also make your own honey-infused lavender simple syrup or lavender coffee syrup. Take a ½ cup of honey and 1-cup of water in a small saucepan and simmer on low heat. Next, add half a cup of the culinary-grade lavender buds into the saucepan and simmer the mixture on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to stir the mixture the entire time. Allow the syrup to cool and then strain the mixture, leaving out the lavender buds.
Fun fact: I actually leave the lavender buds in my honey-lavender syrup! I know this may sound crazy, but I love lavender and don’t mind drinking it in my iced coffee, but I know most people prefer to strain the lavender buds.
💜 How To Make A Lavender Latte
After your honey-lavender syrup is made, add it to the iced coffee. You can either place the mixture in the fridge or you can make your coffee right away.
This is how I make the perfect drink. I take a cold glass (preferably one that’s been sitting in the freezer for a bit) and place the iced coffee in the glass, leaving some room for ice and cream.
Next, place 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar in the glass and mix until dissolved. Then, add in half-n-half, oat milk, or creamer of choice.
Add some of the honey-infused lavender syrup and tons of ice cubes and you’ve got the perfect lavender iced coffee. Another fun way to do this is to add the above ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake everything up. Add fresh lavender sprigs for garnish.
This ensures that the lavender mixes well into the coffee and gives it even more flavor.
💜 How to make a lavender latte basic steps
There are a few key ways you can make the coffee for this recipe.
- Brew a pot of dark roast coffee in the good old fashion coffee maker. I make my coffee this way every day as I find it gives it the most robust, rich flavor. If you want the iced lavender latte, let your coffee cool to room temperature and then stash it in the fridge for a few hours to get cold or pour it over ice. You can also brew a single cup of coffee using a french press.
- Brew espresso using a Nespresso or espresso machine and make this a heavenly lavender latte. Brew your milk of choice using a milk frother.
- You can also make this decaf by using decaf coffee or decaf espresso. Decaf lavender latte is a wonderful option if you want to relax and have a before bedtime drink.
This lavender latte recipe will impress all your friends!
💜 Sweet Simple Lavender Latte
I take my iced coffee to go too and place it in a cold tumbler and I’m ready for all of the summer adventures!
If you adore iced coffee, there is no sense in spending pricey dollars buying it daily when you can easily make various versions at home.
I love coffee and I love seeing how creative people get with it. And in all honesty, I’m famous on IG for my bulletproof coffee pours, so you could call me a coffee connoisseur or Kathy coffee!
Final Tips and Tricks:
- Lavender coffee Amazon in the form of lavender coffee beans. It's a medium roast and I've never tried it, but it does look interesting.
- There are some Lavender coffee benefits that could possibly include making you feel good and keeping you calm. Lavender is known to have destressing effects on the mind and body.
- You could make lavender espresso by mixing lavender syrup into your brewed espresso.
- There are so many variations to this easy coffee recipe including an iced honey lavender latte that's easily made by swapping out the coconut sugar for honey. You can also make this a hot drink by making a lavender honey latte.
🍹 Check out our other popular summer drink recipes below. 🍹
- Coffee maker or Espresso Machine
- 2 cups Dark roast coffee or 2-shots espresso
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Half and Half or milk of choice
Homemade Lavender Syrup
- 1 cup culinary grade lavender buds
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup water
- Brew the coffee
Homemade Lavender Syrup
- For the honey-infused lavender syrup, take a ½-cup of honey and 1-cup of water in a saucepan and simmer on low heat. Next, add 1-cup of the culinary grade lavender buds into the saucepan and simmer everything on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Let the honey-infused lavender syrup cool and then strain into a glass jar, removing the lavender buds; set aside.
Lavender Iced Coffee
- Place the coffee in a glass pitcher and stir in the coconut sugar until it dissolves. Add as much creamer or milk of choice as you prefer. Next, pour in the honey-infused lavender syrup into the coffee mixture and stir to combine.
- Add some ice to a glass and pour the prepared lavender iced coffee over the ice and enjoy!