People ask me every day which products I'm currently obsessing over so I thought I would do a quick round up for you guys and tell you why these are at the top of my greats list right now. There are many wonderful products on market, but you can easily spend a week's paycheck with some of the things influencers are recommending these days. I like to keep my list short and sweet and of course, affordable.
Without further ado, here's my number one go-to product these days that I literally cannot live without.
Vital Proteins has been a staple in my daily regimen for months now and every since I moved over to taking Collagen Peptides every day I have noticed a difference in my overall energy levels, skin, and hair and nail growth. If you guys haven't tried Collagen Peptides or you don't understand why taking collagen every day is good for you, I'll quickly break it down for you.
1. Collagen Peptides help your hair grow long and strong. I got my hair cut a few weeks ago (Like a solid two inches taken off) and already those two inches have grown back. It's like miracle grow but for your hair!
2. Keeps you lean mean. Collagen Peptides, when taken properly can help keep your muscle mass looking lean and your fat count down. It's not a fat loss supplement, but if you work out it will help those muscles grow.
3. Nails anyone? If you are looking to grow out your nails, take this stuff regularly and your manicurist will be amazing. Seriously, my nails are so long now.
4. Energy levels: This stuff keeps me going all day long. I actually feel like crap when I don't take it so I know it makes a difference in my energy levels.
You can find all the Vital Protein products here. My suggestion would be to start taking their collagen peptides once a day and see how you feel after two weeks. You'll certainly notice a difference.
The second thing I can't live without right now is my camelback that I use for running. I got this gem for my birthday and it's been a lifesaver ever since! The water is easy to access and it keeps me hydrated on my long runs. They're pricey but so worth it if you're a long distance runner such as myself.
Struggle with anxiety like I do? Then Calm is something you'll want as a pantry staple. Take this stuff anytime you are feeling anxious and this stuff will calm you right now. Studies have even shown people being weened off their anti-anxiety meds after taking this stuff. Pretty impressive huh? You can find Calm here. I've been taking it for a couple of months now and although it's not an anxiety stopper, it does help lessen the symptoms and keeps me in an even-keel state of mind.
The next thing on my current must-have list is something I use every single day. Apple Cider Vinegar! It has a ton of uses, see my list below for all of the various ways I use it:
1. Facial Toner: I swipe this on my skin twice a day with an organic cotton wipe and it's done wonders for my acne.
2. Meat Marinade: I marinate chicken in Apple Cider Vinegar and some spices and it's easy and delicious and super healthy.
3. House Cleaner: You can use ACV for everything from mold cleanup to an all natural floor cleaner.
4. Cuts and Scrapes: Have a skin tag you can't seem to get rid of? Dab ACV on it twice a day and it will disappear in no time.
5. Drink it straight: Drink a shot of ACV every day and your body will reap all of the benefits. It's an all natural elixir and it cleanses your system of toxins. It's the wonder drink! Can't handle it straight? Try mixing it with some water, lemon, cayanne pepper and honey.
I will update you guys each month with the things I'm currently obsessing over. What products are you currently obsessed with? Anything you can recommend to me? Comment below.