Need an easy and delicious, hearty recipe, but the last thing you want to do is cook? I’ve got you covered with my creamy, zesty, and tasty One Pot Creamy Lemon Pasta With Chicken recipe. All you’ll need for this vibrant dish are fresh lemons, cubed chicken, heavy cream or half-n-half, spices, and linguini. You’ll also need a large Dutch Oven. Sauté everything in the Dutch Oven, add the pasta, and you’ll be on your way to a satisfying pasta recipe in no time!
Easy Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe is perfect for Memorial Day and Fourth of July, but's also comfort food to be enjoyed all throughout the year!
This creamy lemon chicken pasta bbc pairs well with my Grapefruit Cold Brew and my Blueberry Shortcake Healthy Flag Cake recipe for the perfect summer menu! Need more Lemon in your life? Try my Gluten free lemon bars recipe for a healthy treat!
Looking for even more delicious pasta recipes check out BLT Pasta this pasta recipe is perfect for summer! Mizithra Cheese Browned Butter Pasta is another classic Greek pasta recipe that's sure to please everyone! Bonus: It's light and perfect for warm nights.
Check out our most popular summer recipes below!
🍋 Ingredients For Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta With Cream Cheese
Chicken Lemon Linguine only needs a few ingredients that I know you have in your fridge and pantry.
🍋 Ingredients for lemon parmesan pasta with chicken:
- Chicken Tenders or Chicken Breasts (Opt for organic chicken when you can)
- Fresh Lemons (fresh lemon juice and lemon slices) Use Meyer lemons for this recipe if you can find them, they are a sweeter lemon in the lemon family
- Heavy Cream
- Chicken Bone Broth
- Linguini (you can use penne pasta or fettuccini for this recipe too)
- White or red onion
- Spices: Paprika, Himalayan Sea-salt, black pepper, onion salt, garlic salt, and seasoning salt
See full recipe card for instructions and quantities below
🍋 Let's Eat Italian Lemon Chicken Pasta
My friend asked for a easy creamy lemon chicken pasta recipe for the blog so I made this delicious pasta recipe over the weekend. This pasta recipe is so easy!
All you need for this delicious Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta recipe is fresh lemons, cubed chicken, linguini, and a cup heavy cream or half-n-half. It’s that easy!
You can also use chicken broth too. This gives the past extra flavor.
Lemon parmesan chicken pasta with chicken lemon linguine is the perfect weeknight dinner!
🍋 Pro Tip For Lemon Chicken Cream Sauce
- You can add in red pepper flakes, red pepper to bring out the lemon flavor even more and give this pasta dish a bite!
- The red pepper chili flakes are delicious in the cream sauce.
- Add loads of lemon zest with your cup grated parmesan too!
You want to make sure to use high-quality freshly grated parmesan cheese. I love using the parmesan cheese from Trader Joe's as it ships straight from Italy.
My Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta dish makes delicious leftovers too! Simply reheat in some EVOO in a pan and you’re all set!
🍋 Substitutions For Chicken Lemon Pasta
If you don't have linguini, you can use penne pasta and make these alternatives:
- creamy lemon pepper chicken pasta
- lemon chicken penne (lemon penne pasta is so refreshing)
- creamy lemon chicken with garlic
🍋 Creamy Lemon Chicken With Pasta
We love pasta in our household (Italian girl over here) and I love creating unique and delicious pasta recipes that don’t require a ton of thinking.
The last thing you want to do when you get home from a long day at work is have to think about what to make for dinner.
Why not, come over here and check out all of the easy pasta recipes?
Seriously, you can make this chicken lemon cream pasta recipe in under thirty minutes.
Pick up some chicken on your way home from work tonight make please your entire family with my easy lemon parmesan chicken pasta.
You and your family won’t be disappointed! This chicken lemon linguine will please everyone.
Thank you so much for stopping by Fitty Foodlicious and be sure and share this recipe with your friends and family on social media!
Be sure and follow, like, and share Fitty Foodlicious with your friends and family!
Creamy Lemon Pasta With Chicken
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Red onion, chopped
- 1 pound organic chicken tenders, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Sea-salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ½ tbsp onion salt
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 Meyer Lemons, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-n-half
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 package linguini
- In a large Dutch Oven, add the EVOO, chopped onion and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add the cubed chicken.
- Season the chicken with the Himalayan sea-salt, black pepper, onion salt, garlic salt, paprika, and seasoning salt, and saute over medium heat for 5-minutes.
- Place the sliced lemons on the chicken and cover and simmer on low heat for 5-minutes.
- Add the chicken bone broth and the half-n-half.
- Next, add the pasta and cover and simmer for 10-minutes, stirring occasionally so that the pasta doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the Creamy Lemon Chicken pasta to serving bowls and top with fresh parmesan lemon zest
- Add extra lemon zest for even more flavor!
Pin This Recipe For Later
Thank you for stopping by Fitty Foodlicious, a website dedicated to sharing lasting, family recipes, anxiety tips and tricks, and healthy spirited mental wellness. My goal with this site is to let you know you are not alone. You can cook anything you put your mind to, and as my Italian Grandmother used to say, "Mind Over Matter" and "A good meal with a good friend, can cure almost anything!" Please don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact me at my About Me page or find me jaunting around on Instagram. Cheers!