Easy Leftover Turkey Sliders are the perfect sandwich to make the day after Thanksgiving. These sliders are made with fresh roasted turkey, arugula, pepperoncini’s, fresh cranberry sauce, mayo on delicious Hawaiian rolls. You can make a big batch of these turkey sliders any time you need a quick snack.
Easy Leftover Turkey Sliders are perfect to use up Thanksgiving Leftovers and for game day like Superbowl Sunday!
Easy Leftover Turkey Sliders was inspired by my Easy Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, and pairs well with my amazing Mandarin Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce.
You will be the hit at your family's table with these two recipes in hand!
Thirty Minute Pumpkin Chili is also divine!
🥘Ingredients For Easy Leftover Turkey Sliders
You need a few key healthy ingredients
- Leftover roast turkey
- Fresh homemade cranberry sauce
- Hawaiian dinner rolls
See recipe card for quantities.
👩🏻🍳Instructions for Easy Leftover Turkey Sliders
Simply grab your leftover roast turkey, stack it on some Hawaiian dinner rolls. Add some mayo, fresh cranberry sauce, and spices of choice.
Top with pepperoncini's and arugula, and you've got yourself one easy and delicious turkey sandwich.
You could even add leftover stuffing and yams, the possibilities are endless!
🍽Substitutions For Turkey Sliders
You can get super creative with easy turkey sliders and add any toppings you want.
- Lettuce - Romaine, Iceburg or shredded lettuce.
- Bun - use gluten free buns
- Cheese - add a decent sharp white cheddar or delicious provolone.
Turkey Sliders are perfect for November, Christmas and make the ultimate comfort food.
Spice up this turkey sandwich
- You could add spicy chipolte mayo or a zesty mustard.
- Try adding a layer of avocado
- Add various kinds of cheese
Store leftover turkey in a glass, airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
💭 Top tip
Warm up the Hawaiian rolls on a metal cookie sheet in the oven at 170-degrees for 5-minutes before assembling your sandwich.
EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY SLIDERS
- 1 12-count Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 12-14 pieces leftover roast turkey
- ½ cup fresh cranberry sauce (this will be spread out over all of the rolls.)
- 1 bunch Arugula Use as much or as little as you prefer for each slider
- 1 tablespoon fresh pepperoncini's per turkey slider
- 1-2 teaspoon Mayo, per slider
- 1-2 teaspoon Mustard, per slider
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Leave a Reply